Discover the best Romantic Gift Idea for Valentines Day
Is the best romantic gift stil a bunch of roses...?
Have you ever wished you could come up with a new gift idea to show your loved one how you feel?
Have you ever wondered about what the different colors of Roses actually mean? For instance, next time you choose a specific color of Rose, do so to convey a special meaning.
Look below and learn what the different Rose colors represent and next time you buy a Rose as a gift, deliver a loving message at the same time.
Colored Roses and What Each Color Means
- Red - Love, I Love You
- Pink - Perfect Happiness, Please Believe Me
- Peach - Modesty
- White - Innocence and Purity, I am Worthy of You, You're Heavenly
- Orange - Fascination
- Yellow - Texas Love, Joy and Friendship
- Single Full Bloomed Rose - I Love You, I Still Love You
- White and Red Mixed - Unity
- Rosebud - Beauty and Youth, A Heart of Innocent Love
- Rosebud (Red) - Pure and Lovely
- Rosebud (White) - Girlhood
- Bridal - Happy Love
- Christmas - Tranquilize My Anxiety
- Damask - Persian Ambassador of Love
- Dark Crimson - Mourning or Loss
- Hibiscus - Delicate Beauty
- Leaf - You May Hope
- Tea - I'll Remember Always
- Thornless - Love at First Sight
- Bouquet of Mature Blooms - Gratitude
Next time you buy your loved one a Rose as a gift, attach a handwritten card to convey the message to him/her that the color means. This is a great way to enhance your love life!
Here are some great examples for you to adapt for yourself:
- Tea Rose -- Last night was very special. I’ll Remember Always!
- Dark Crimson -- You mean so much to me. Can we try again just one more time?
- Rosebud (Red) -- You take my breath away! You look so lovely!
- Orange -- You fascinate me! Can we spend more time together?
Even smaller, simpler messages will enhance your love life and will thrill your partner!