How to get the most out of your romantic getaway
Make your Romantic Vacation one to remember
Enjoying the four seasons is a special treat for those in love. Summer seems to bring out the lover in all of us. Use some of these creative suggestions and enhance your love life in style!
- Build a Huge Bonfire
- Sleep Entirely Under the Stars - This means no covering of any kind.
- Go for a Long Canoe Paddle - Wear your life jacket! Camp grounds will rent them out. Exploring is lots of fun!
- Go for a Paddle Boat Ride - Wear a life jacket! Camp grounds will rent them out.
- Feast with a Barbecue - Have fun with your friends or savor a private barbecue just for two.
- Spend a Day with your Camera and Take Pictures - Pose with little animals and nature in the woods, or go to a park and take pictures of each other.
- Reach for the Stars and Fly a Kite
- Go for a Fun Clam Dig
- Go for a Leisurely Walk on a Challenging Nature Trail
- Spend the Day with a Picnic and Hike in the Woods
- Go Fishing and Land the Big One
- Go to a Private Nude Beach for the Day
- Go on a Camping Trip
- Make Homemade Sorbet Together
- Go Swimming at Night in a Pond or Creek
- Go Strawberry/Blueberry/Apple Picking
- Go to a Local Circus
- Go for a Walk at Sundown
- Go to a Park and Lie Down in the Tall Grass
- Watch for a Shooting Star in August
- Get up Extra Early and Watch as the Sun Rises Together
- Plant a Garden with Love Together
- Paint a Room Their Favorite Color
- Use a Telescope and Just Stargaze on a Very Dark Night